Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Neutrals




Hi Ladies &Gents,
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you guys are having a great week thus far. So now that I am much better I can share with you guys some looks I shot a couple months ago with  Dee Guerreros of Deeshoots.com
We wanted to give you great looks shot differently, so I hope you guys like the way we shot this look and more to come. It actually worked out that I didn't post these looks when I took them because they are perfect for the Fall. The best part is that this whole look is very affordable. Pretty much the whole look is from Forever21 besides the necklace which you can pick up at Macys ,  the bag is from Sorial which I'm  obsessed with. The shoes are from shoedazzle and not available, but I did link some different style options for you guys down below.
What I  love about this look is that you can totally take it from day to night by just switching out the accessories, either way its an effortless look that you can bring into different seasons. I hope you like this look as much as I do.
 Stay tuned for a brand new look to the site and get excited because I am finally starting my youtube channel and I have  a lot of surprises coming your way.

Peace & Love.

Lissette









Fall Look


No comments:

Post a Comment