Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Modern Latina: Shop & Sip Event


Hi Ladies & Gents,


I can't believe its been 3 months since I last post for you guys. As most of you know I'm pregnant and had Hypermesis Gravederium , which is a fancy word for severe morning sickness. I could barely dress myself, let alone blog, so I made the choice to take a step back from the blogging world and focus on my health. For all of you that sent sweet messages and well wishes, thank you it really helped me through my bad days. 

With that being said have you ever heard of the saying when you make plans, God laughs at you? Well God had a good chuckle on my behalf, because I had a plan this summer to start my YouTube channel per all your request and relaunch my blog, but obviously that took a backseat to my personal life. Now that I'm healthy I'm back and ready more then ever to bring you guys awesome content and special surprises! Starting off with this amazing event that I teamed up with Erika Batista  of Lolabluestyle to bring to our lovely followers.

If you follow me on Instagram you know I have been toying with idea of selling my clothing in some type of fashion, and I didn't want it be just a sale, so I reached out to Erika and we figured why not make it something fun for all of you since we appreciate all the love you guys giving us on a daily bases. We also teamed up with our favorite Vloggers/Bloggers Ada Rojas of Gypsyinthecity , Hiliana Devila of Hilianadevila , Melissa Flores of Superglamnews and Nadia Candelario of Nacstyles  to bring you a taste of each our closets with a portion of the proceeds to go to a charity of our choice. I personally will donating to The Leukemia Lymphoma Society because by day I am a patient advocate that works with cancer patients, so this charity is very important to me. Check out below all the details about the event and I cant wait to meet all of you.

The Modern Latina: Shop and Sip 

Will be held this September 27th and you're invited to join us. 
We will be celebrating our opening event at LJDJs Event Design and Entertainment, located at 549 Washington Avenue, Belleville, New Jersey. Come and hang with us for a day of shopping and mingling with your favorite Latina Bloggers. 
We are bringing our readers a taste of our personal style and an evening of shopping, champagne and mingling with your girls. Event attendees will have the opportunity to meet and shop their favorite Latina Bloggers closets in a fun and glamorous setting.
Complimentary services will be available at a pop-up beauty bar and because fashion events are always a social affair, we will be treating you to everything from delicious desserts to bubbly drinks and of course we are capturing it all on camera! Guests are encouraged to join the social party and upload their best pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #TMLShopandSip. There will be a photographer on site so come ready for the camera!
Glam bags will be handed to the first 25 guests who book their VIP passes. Our glam bags will be filled with products from some of our favorite brands; everything from Urban Decay, L’Oreal, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Lubriderm and Sole Serum. 
And in true Latina style a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charity of each bloggers choice. 
Don’t miss out on this amazing night for an amazing cause. We can’t wait to see you!

Tickets are available at Themodernlatinashopandsip

Peace & Love

Lissette


No comments:

Post a Comment