Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Color Rebel (Redken)










Hi Ladies & Gents
 Have any of you thought about doing something drastic to your hair like dying it blue like Kylie Jenner, but were to afraid on how it would look or couldn't because you work in a corporate job, like myself...well fear no more because I am excited to bring you Color Rebel by Redken. The color trend is taking over this year and this is a perfect way to stay in trend without the commitment. I had the opportunity to test  two stylish shades of Redken's Color Rebel hair makeup so I can create a fun stylish look. I chose to use the Red-y to Rock True Red because I felt it would pick up better with my hair color. I chose to go subtle because once again I have a corporate job and didn't want to go to crazy. I have to be honest I was a little nervous on how it would turn out but was very happy with the results. What do you guys think? Would you dare to be a color rebel? Hope you guys enjoy this post, stay tuned for some more beauty tips I have been using and check out below a step by step on how I achieved my look.

HOW TO USE
You can use Color Rebel to achieve the look you want in just a few easy steps. 
1. Prime the product by shaking well and twisting the cap in the direction of the arrows until the tip is saturated. 
2. Apply Color Rebel to clean or day-after hair by gently pulling sections taut and applying in a smooth sweeping motion. Start with a light layer – you can always add more to build color intensity.
3. Simply let hair air dry or blow dry for faster results. Keep combing or brushing to a minimum after applying as this will break up the color pigments. 
For a more subtle effect, dispense just a drop of product on the sponge tip applicator and use longer sweeping motions to apply the color in one thin layer to a smaller section of hair. Gently comb or brush each section to break up the color pigments.
Love the color!

Color Rebel washes out after two shampoos, but if you want to remove instantly, you can do so in two easy ways. Simply wash hair with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream or apply a drop of Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine or All Soft Argan-6 Multicare Oil to the area where you would like to remove the color and rub the hair between your fingers until the color pigment dissolves
Once the color was dry I combed out and re-curled my hair.
Powered by BrandBacker
Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment