Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Loving Myself For Me!


Hi Ladies & Gents,

It’s amazing how time goes by. I can’t believe that I have less than 3 months for Ayden to get here. Usually women that are pregnant cringe at the thought of the pounds they pack on and would some how have to lose it after the baby arrives, I can’t say I’m that type of girl. I’m not going to lie I am a little nervous that I weigh more now than when I gave birth to Annabelle, but I do plan on working out and getting in the best shape of my life, not for vanity reasons , but to be healthy for my children. I need all the energy I can get when Ayden comes along. I wear many hats so it’s important to stay healthy for my family. I have always been tiny and tried many things to gain some type of weight, but nothing worked for me besides working out and gaining muscle, and I didn’t do that after Annabelle, so being a working mom and breastfeeding I lost all my baby weight and actually a little more and as most women tend to be I was uncomfortable with how I looked.
Some women that are reading this are probably wanting to go through the computer and punch me, but until you are in someone’s shoes you can’t tell them how to feel about their body. I am a Latina who has been surrounded by voluptuous women her whole life and that was embed in my mind as beautiful and not a skinny girl like myself. Do not get me wrong there are days I love having long skinny legs, but other days I wish I had a Jlo butt, lol. Let’s just face it we all are never  really satisfied with our bodies, but I have come to love myself for who I am and the exterior can always change. Right now I weigh the most I have ever weighed and I am ok with that because it’s worth every pound to bring my son into this world.
With that said I look at these pictures and see a beautiful hard working mom and wife and I also see that when I look in the mirror, so love yourselves ladies regardless if you are not at the weight you want to be at the moment, because there is somebody that loves you whether you are skinny or thick. I hope you feel empowered today and beautiful because you are.

Peace & Love

Lissette







No comments:

Post a Comment