Friday, June 6, 2014

LuckyFabb-West Recap 2014



Hi Ladies and Gents
I hope everyone is having a fab week. I feel like its been so long since I blogged but juggling a baby, work and getting the website launched, you can see why I haven't had time to post. I hope you guys like the changes to the blog. Go take a look at the website Ravenfashion and let me know what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts.

So, LuckyFabb has come and gone and I can tell you it was as fab as it looked. I can say it is geared more towards the new bloggers who are looking to figuring out how to navigate the whole blogging industry. I don't mind because I personally like going to these conferences to catch up with my blogging buddies, if some type of collaboration comes out of it great, if not, no sweat off my back. I can say I did like the New York LuckyFabb much better. 

It was cool to hear from the likes of Karolina Kurkova,Nicole Richie who by the way answered my question on how her style has changed since she has become a mom, as well as Coco Rocha  who by the way hates selfies. Blogger Songsofstyles was also a guest speaker, she seemed very sweet. There were a lot more speakers, but the ones mentioned were the ones that I wanted to see.

All and all the conference was fun and I got to enjoy some girl time with some of my loves but not sure I would make the trek to LA for another LuckyFabb, I guess we will just have to wait for next time.
I  can say I was super excited to see I made the top 25 best looks list at LuckyFabb. I guess planning my outfit in advance paid off.
Make sure to pick up this months issue of Lucky for more details on LuckyFabb.

 Check out my outfit details from both days of the conference and my night out in LA below.

I loved seeing all the fashion choices at LuckyFabb.
I die for Nicole Richie's Hair
Those leather pants are everything.
Nicole Richie talking with Eva Chen
So funny and down to earth.
Outfit Details: Top H&M
Skirt: Lulus
Shoes: Forever 21
Handbag: Carlos Santana
Outfit Details: Top H&M
Skirt: Lulus
Shoes: Forever 21
Handbag: Carlos Santana
Loved This Mirror



My love Paulina from Lilbitsofchic
Some more fashion bloggers:)
Blog loving
Love meeting new bloggers.
Loved catching up with these ladies. Kyrzayda (lovendresses8) NatyMichele (Alovaffairwithfashion) Yessenia (Beautybeyondfashion)
A night out in LA.
Whole outfit from H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Carlos Santana
Whole outfit from H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Carlos Santana

Whole outfit from H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Carlos Santana

First Time at the Hollywood Sign
Jacket: Target
Boyfriend Jeans, Sneakers and Tshirt from H&M

First Time at the Hollywood Sign
Jacket: Target
Boyfriend Jeans, Sneakers and Tshirt from H&M

Being Silly with my H&M Bag and Tshirt.


 Peace & Love








No comments:

Post a Comment