Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Fun!



Hi Ladies & Gents,

I hope everyone had a fab weekend. My weekend consisted of soccer as the World Cup is a big deal in my household. Are any of you routing for a specific team? I clearly will be routing for USA and Portugal since my daughter is half Portuguese, but anyway lets talk fashion!
Its only fitting that I show off this Zara clutch as this weekend marked the start of the summer. I'm so excited for this summer, because I get to wear cute outfits like this one. If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I was pregnant last summer and well my fashion choices were very limited, so needless to say I will be wearing crop tops a lot,lol.
  I absolutely love this clutch, its a perfect size and love the bright yellow color. This two piece crop top number is from Target, I'm in love with tropical print and the fit is so perfect. I have to say that I have shopping a lot lately at Target because their pieces have been so darn cute. My shoes were purchased at Victoria Secrets a few years ago. I'm so glad I kept these shoes around, I forgot how comfortable they were. 
I hope you guys like this outfit! I think its going to be a great summer filled with lots of fun fashion. I look forward to sharing my adventures this summer.

Top & Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever 21

Top & Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever 21

Top & Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever 21


Top & Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever 21

Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Ring: Forever 21

Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Ring & Bracelet: Forever 21

Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Ring & Bracelet: Forever 21


Top & Skirt: Target
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever 21


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment