Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catherine Maladrino For Kohl's DesigNation



I'm so happy I stumbled onto Kohl's online yesterday and caught this line before it hits stores Tomorrow. I really didn't hear much about this collaboration, due to the recent hype of Phillip Lim's Target collection. The designer is the latest to create a lower-priced line for the Kohl's DesigNation program, following in the footsteps of  designers like Derek Lam and Narciso RodriguezThankfully Catherine Malandrino's new collection for Kohl's is oh so good and Parisian Chic. “From the lights and the architecture to the parks and the galleries, I found so much creative inspiration walking the streets of Paris,” said Catherine Malandrino in a recent press release. “My Kohl’s DesigNation collection showcases that experience with a perfect blend of romantic, elegant and Parisian style at an affordable price.” .Malandrino's collection brings her sleek, sexy chic dresses, skirts, tops, pants and jackets ranging from $36 to $130 to the everyday consumer. The line is set to launch September 27, but some items are already available to grab , so hurry and grab your favorite pieces before they're gone! Though a little pricey, if your a Kohl's shopper like myself you  know they always have coupons available, I used a coupon (just4you) for 20% off and I had Kohl's cash, which was great for me, also its free shipping.
Check out the entire collection and my top picks for this Paris themed line.
Catherine Maladrino For Kohls DesigNation




The black and white sheath dress seen on Olivia Palermo above is probably my favorite item in the whole line. Best part its  only $88  for a Catherine Maladrino dress and that is a big score.Also spotted working a  Maladrino creation Maria Menounos in a turquoise fitted/flare skater dress which I ordered and plan to wear postpartum. Stacy Keibler  rocked the jumpsuit number which I think is a great, piece to have this fall. I picked up the blue, since I already have a black jumpsuit.



No comments:

Post a Comment