Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Polka Dot Love


Hi Ladies & Gents,
So, I'm just going to get right into this post because I am obsessed with this two-piece set from H&M I have been obsessing over anything and everything from H&M lately. I knew I had to get this once I saw it online and I'm glad I did because it sold out very quickly. The thing with H&M is if you see it and like it, buy it otherwise it will be gone in a heartbeat. The gold dots contrast off the pale pink is so darling. 
I decided to wear it to a bridal shower this weekend and glad I did because everyone loved it. I do plan on taking the pants to get tailored because they are a little long but otherwise great fit and material. I also plan on mixing and matching the top and pants with other items in my closet, so stay tuned for that.
Check out below some pictures of this outfit. 

Two-Piece Jumpsuit: H&M
Bag: Kiston LA
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Swarovski























Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment