Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Has Sprung




Trench: Forever 21( currently in stores)
Top: H&M ( currently in stores)
Skirt: Gap Kids( sold out/optionsbelow)
Belt: H&M (Last Season)
Shoes: Tony Bianco (currently available)
Bucket Bag: (currently in stores)

Hi Ladies & Gents!

Finally!!!  Some good weather  here in New Jersey. It has been a brutal winter here so to hear some birds chirping and the sun shining was a good change for me.  So, with the weather  as perfect as it was it was only right to put on a  nice Spring look.
This look was actually my Easter outfit but since I had a low key Easter I decided to wear it for a friends baby shower. If you follow me on Instagram you saw that my daughter had a matching dress.  I’m pretty lucky that I can actually fit into gaps girls xxl, if you look at the measurements its  equivalent to a size small in women so skirts and shorts are easy for me to find at the gap. I saw the dress for my daughter in the toddlers section so I hoped there was something to match in the girls section and  I’m happy to say there was. I will defiantly share with you all a mommy and me pics of the both of us, but figured I share my outfit separately.
It was very easy to pull this look together once I had the skirt. I knew I would pair it with this off  the shoulder top from H&M and Trench from Forever 21. If these looks are sold out Ill post some similar styles below.  I also knew that I would wear it with my favorite handbag at the moment and  nude shoes. I’m obsessed with nude anything right now, because let’s face it does  go with everything. I hope you guys like this look and make sure to check out some similar options below. Also make sure you guys follow me on snapchat @ravenfashion28 so you can see me at Coachella this week. Please don’t judge me as I’m new to it.
Peace & Love
Lissette













Spring has Sprung






No comments:

Post a Comment