Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Easter Beauty Look/ featuring Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow Palette & Paula Dorf Teal Mascara



Hi Ladies & gents
I cant believe Easter has come and gone. Its crazy how time is just flying by. I look at my daughter and just want to cry because she is growing so fast. I'm truly trying to just enjoy every moment of each day with her. Do you guys love how her toys have taken over my dining room.lol. I plan on creating a play room soon in my home because its out of control. 
Anyway I decided to share with you guys our Easter looks. I had a mommy and me outfit all setup but decided to nix it and go casual because the prior day was  long and exhausting, so in no way did I want to dress up. I actually like how both our outfits turned out. Her outfit clearly is better than mine. I  got her tutu on Thursday and received it Friday from the lovely +Egreis Gjergjani (StilettoMeUp) and it worked perfect with the little bunny ears I made her. I topped her look off with a cute vest I got on sale currently at Gap outlets.

Check out below details of my outfit and beauty look using  Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow and PalettePaula Dorf Teal Mascara. 










Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow Palette
Paula Dorf Teal Mascara
"From the desert sand to the crisp blue sky this Aztec City Palette has it all! With just the right balance of professional and flirty, this palette lets you decide between knockout nudes, classy colors, or a mesmerizing mix of both. These five shades allow you to customize your look and transform your mindset to the bronzed beauty of the desert." I actually use the neutral color for my everyday look.


With this palette and Mascara you can go dramatic or stay subtle. I chose to stay subtle. This Palette is great to use for every look, whether you are going on a night out or to work, there is a shade for each occasion. I love that the mascara brings out the blue shadow which I decided to use under my eye for a subtle pop.  
Stay tuned for a Youtube video featuring my friend Benita from BeautyGlamArtistry .We will show you how to use this palette and much more. Paula Dorf Cosmetics created a high quality, long-wearing, easy to use color cosmetic line that is designed for every woman.  Their makeup philosophy is to empower women and is captured best in our signature phrase: Become your own makeup artist®.
I wanted to embrace spring and being that I had a low key Easter Sunday, I decided to go casual with my look.
My Top and Blazer were purchased last year from Forever 21 but you can  find some options still at Forever 21.
My jeans are from H&M( currently in  stores) and my cute bunny flats are from YRU Shoes.

Peace & Love
Lissette

No comments:

Post a Comment