Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Coachella Look


Hi Ladies & Gents,

Ahhhhh!!! I can’t believe I leave tomorrow for Coachella. I have always wanted to attend but timing was never on  my side. Finally this year I said to myself that I was going to go and now here we are, one day away and I can’t be anymore excited.
I had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing photographer  Donna from Deeshoots and knew I had to shoot a Coachella look.  Since it wasn’t warm yet here in New Jersey I decided  to wear this cute romper from the Coachella line from H&M. The fringe on the sleeves are everything, it just gives the whole look this rocker/bohemian feel. I paired this look  with my favorite hat from BCBG and shoes from Target. Last detail was my mosaic vibe clutch from Gojane( last season), I love mixing prints as you can tell.

I honestly can’t wait to share my looks for Coachella, I think you guys are going to love them.  Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ravenfashion28 where I will be taking you through my days in Palm Springs.
Big shout out to Donna  for taking these awesome pics and Benita of Beautyglamartistry for doing my flawless makeup.  I can’t wait to share all the other looks we shot, so stay tuned for that.

Peace & Love

Lissette



















No comments:

Post a Comment