Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kiss InstaWave

Powered by BrandBacker
Hi Ladies & Gents,

I hope all of you are having a great week. I’m just going to get right into it because I haven't posted a beauty blog in a while. I’m excited to share this great product that I had the opportunity to test out.
Being a new mom, I am all for something that is going to help me get ready quickly and efficiently, so I was excited to test this out. This is a great product that curls your hurt with the quick push of a button. KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls and easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand. No longer do we need a professional to style our hair to perfection. Instantly create beautiful, long-lasting curls with just the touch of a button with the KISS InstaWave, a fully automatic tangle-free curler.
I loved that it was truly easy  to use and  it gave me great curls, I plan on using this often. Overall this mommy gives it a big thumbs up. 
Check out  a step by step tutorial below on how to use this product. Also check out some pictures of my final product. Hope you guys liked this review and stay tuned for some more beauty items I'm currently using.

HOW TO USE

4 steps to fantastic results.

  • Instawave setp-1
    Hold InstaWave up-right and place 1 to 2 inches of hair onto curler.
  • Instawave setp-2
    Press button to instantly catch hair and rotate curl barrel. Hold button until hair is fully around barrel, then release.
  • Instawave setp-3
    Allow barrel to heat hair for 3 to 10 seconds (time depends on style of curl and hair type).
  • Instawave setp-4
    Pull InstaWave gently downward to release a beautiful curls.




Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes

2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420

Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes

2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420
 KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease (No Need to be a Pro).

www.kissinstawave.com

Once you set hair press the button and it captures your hair and begins curling.
Love how my hair curled.


Great product.

Peace & Love



1 comment:

  1. Now you can curl my hair all the time 😂😂❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete