Tuesday, November 19, 2013

LuLu's Blogger Fall Fashion Meetup




Hi Ladies & Gents,

 If you cant tell by now I am pregnant and literally three days away from my due date. I'm at that point where I just want her here, but before that happens I'm going to try to catch up on my blogging.Eventually I will get back to my regular posting, but for now my priority is my family.

Anyway lets get started with this awesome event I had the pleasure of attending.   As I mentioned in my prior Lucky Fabb post I spent the day with my fellow blogger friend Melissa sweetstylesbymelissa and we both had the opportunity to be invited to a private meetup with Lulu's, at STK in Midtown.  We were lucky enough  to take a peek at their fall collection, which I have to say I'm obsessed with.  I decided to change my outfit from my casual look to more of a party look using the same blazer and obviously a dress from Lulu's.
This was a great event to end Lucky Fabb and mingle with fellow bloggers about the great Fall Fashion finds from Lulu's. I ordered some of the looks I previewed for my postpartum looks for Fall/Winter.
See below my favorite picks from Lulus and outfit details.


Jacket: BCBG
Dress: LULU'S
Shoes: Truth or Dare by Madonna
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Jewelry: Charming Charlie

Jacket: BCBG
Dress: LULU'S
Shoes: Truth or Dare by Madonna
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Jewelry: Charming Charlie


Obsessed with these pieces from Lulu's

Jacket: BCBG
Dress: LULU'S
Shoes: Truth or Dare by Madonna
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Jewelry: Charming Charlie

My day to night looks. Daytime look details are in my previous post /lucky-fabb-recap-day-1-2



Selfie fun with Melissa 

 
My favorite piece from the Lulu's Fall Preview
Chatting it up with fellow Bloggers.


Me, Paulina (Lil Bits Of Pau), Cherina (Cheri Stylez), Naty (A Love Affair With Fashion) & Melissa (Melissa Sweet Style!


Some of my favorite pieces for Fall! Make sure to head on over to
 
LULU'S
black-and-ivory-houndstooth-poncho $78.00
black-and-taupe-coat $111.00
shimmer-of-hope-taupe-and-gold-skirt $60.00
haute-to-trot-white-sequin-top $52.00
embroidered-ivory-blazer $66.00

Peace & Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment