Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland Look!

With the Holidays around the corner some of my girlfriends and I decided that we will start an annual Christmas brunch with their children. The kids were so excited to go because they always see their mommies going to adult only brunches and beg to go every time, so to be able to go to their own brunch was super exciting for them. My girlfriends are fashionstas as much as I am, so you know we all looked so  fab and festive. We took full advantage of the pretty Christmas tree in the lobby and had the poor hostess taking fifty pictures of us,lol but that's the norm for us and  I wouldn't have it any other way. After brunch we decided to stop at one of my girlfriends Jesse's  Forever 21 store in Newport mall in Jersey-City NJ, to do some shopping and have the kids take pictures with Santa. It was pretty funny to see people look at us all dressed up shopping but it was fun and I got some great finds. 

LOVE THEM!!!!!
As for my look, I went for a Winter Wonderland look, which I was very happy with. I purchased the skirt last season at forever21 and seriously didn't know what to pair it with till I purchased this grey bodysuit at www.hotmiamistyles.com and felt it worked perfectly together. The booties and belt just added that extra sparkle. Here are some pictures of our perfect day, and my outfit.

HOW CUTE ARE THE KIDS OUTFITS, CANT WAIT TO HAVE ONE OF MY OWN.

MY LOVES!

LOVED MY OUTFIT!

HERE IS ANOTHER LOOK I WAS THINKING ABOUT WEARING

BANGLE IS FROM FOREVER21, SHOEDAZZLE SHOES, PURSE FROM LOCAL STORE

MY SHOPPING SPREE AT FOREVER 21,LOL


AND IM DONE. POST WILL BE UP TOMORROW ON MY FINDS AT FOREVER 21


Love & Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment