Friday, December 7, 2012

My Fashion Haul



Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am. I'm not working this weekend so I'm super excited and you know what that means more time to shop!!. My husband probably wont be too happy about this post but he knew who he was marrying:).
 This time of year is the best time to shop because all of the sales  My all time favorite place to shop as if you cant already tell is forever 21. Some people either love it or hate it, but I just cant stay away from that place. I tend to shop on www.forever21.com because I just hate dealing with crowds and that feeling when I see that box on my front porch is just amazing. I know I sound like an addict and I guess you can say I am a shopaholic, first step is admitting you have a problem  right?! LOL  Anyway, I purchased some cute things and thought Id share, so enjoy and do some fun shopping. Make sure to go follow my instagram @Ravenfashion to see how I wear these items.


Woven Geo Scarf, Price $12.80

High-Waisted Houndstooth Shorts, Price $19.80

Bejeweled Sweetheart Bustier Top, Price $19.80


Animal Print Open Cardigan, Price$29.80


Relaxed Dropped Shoulder Sweater, Price $22.80


Pleated Surplice Top, Price $17.80



Colorful Sequined Shorts, Price$19.80


Southwestern Eagle Scarf, Price$12.80


Zippered Tuxedo Striped Pants, Price $27.80


Fair Isle Leggings, Price Was:$19.80Now:$13.00


Longline V-Neck Sweater, Price $17.80


Faux Fur Trim Bomber Jacket, Price $42.80

Jennifer Lopez for Kohls, Price $8.00 only in stores. Thanks Mom:)

Brian Atwoof Gloves for Neiman Marcus & Target Collaboration, Price $49.99
Oscar De La Renta Tote for Neiman Marcus & Target Collaboration, Price $59.99



Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment