Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How to wear shorts in the fall.


SHORTS!!!!



Living in New Jersey I dread the moment when I have to pack away my summer clothes and pull out the same old fall looks, but this fall season I kept one summer essential out, shorts!!! Yes that's right ladies don't pack those shorts away just yet. I'm going to show you 4 easy ways to wear shorts in the fall and pair them with some key fall items. The one fall essential that you can use with shorts are tights, you can wear them under anything. Stay warm and add spunk to your outfit with fun prints on your tights. Put on a fun pair of tights or knee length socks under your shorts and turn that summer look into a fall fashion's must have look. Ladies, don't be afraid to add both tights and knee socks together. 
The one thing I love about shorts is the fact that they show off my long legs which is always a plus. Be sure to pair your shorts with booties, tall boots, pumps or even flats. There are so many ways to wear shorts, so go in your closet and start with some essential pieces like tights, blazers, scarves, and sweaters and start mixing and matching, soon you will be the talk of the town.
Here are some looks I put together, hope you all like.
For outfit details go check out my Polyvore page and follow
http://ravenfashion.polyvore.com/


This look can be for a night out with the girls or a date night, pair it with black tights.

I would wear this look for a casual fun day.

This is my favorite look, which I would wear for a day of shopping.

For a club night rock this cute look.


Peace & Love






1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you and very happy you finally put your passion out there. You are definitely a fashionista and fashion inspiration to your friends and now the rest of the fashion world is lucky to have you be their inspiration. Something great will come from this, keep this up and never give up. Best of luck. Love you bunches. xoxo

    ReplyDelete