Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Woke Up Like This



Hi Ladies & Gents,

Two weekends ago, Annabelle and I wore these cute tees with the phrase " I woke up like this" that I am obsessed with. I purchased Annabelle's from Enjoy Essentials which have adorable mommy and me t-shirts with great phrases. The mommy version was sold out but I got lucky when I saw my top at Forever21. I decided to pair my top with  yellow jean shorts I purchased last year from Forever21. I topped both of our looks with floral print sneakers. I always like being comfy with her because she is a handful. We had a cute day with daddy at the mall and topped the day off with some Cheescake Factory. The hostess fell in love with her outfit. As you can see I adore our mommy and me outfits and dreading the day when I'm not cool anymore, but till then I will be matching our outfits,lol. Stay tuned for some great mommy and me outfits from our upcoming trip to Florida for my nieces first birthday.
Outfit Details
My Top and shorts: Forever 21
My Sneakers: H&M
Annabelle's Top: Enjoy Essentials
Annabelle's shorts: Old Navy
Annabelle's Sneakers: Carters
Annabelle's Headband: Forever21













No comments:

Post a Comment