Friday, August 9, 2013

Black & White with a Splash of color

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, which I feel is breezing by and I don't mind at all since I want my baby to be here now. Sorry I have not been blogging as much, but I'm sure all the mommies and mommies to be, can tell you pregnancy takes the energy out of you, but I have the day off and promise this weekend is going to be full of blogs. This particular post I'm excited about because I collaborated with another mommy to be, Arlene Mendoza aka shoelover88 on instagram. She is another fashion lover that like myself knows that you don't have to sacrifice style and your love of fashion just because you are expecting. 
We decided to give  you guys our take on black and white with a splash of color. Being Latina I am not one to shy away from color, as you all can tell from my past post,so this post and collabaration was fun for me. 
Here is my take on a
 splash of color and details on my outfit which by the way I'm wearing a Butterflyzebra dress, the site I mentioned in my previous post, be sure to check them out.Their dresses are so form flattering and the material is beyond soft. Also make sure you check out Arlene's blog  http://arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com/2013/08/pop-of-color-collaboration.html for all her outfit details.
Peace & Love

Outfit details:
Jacket: Robert Rodriguez for Kohls
Dress: Butterflyzebra
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Celine
Jewelry: Forever21










No comments:

Post a Comment