Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Picking round 2




Hi Ladies & Gents

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, as for me I  has  a great weekend  because I was home with my lovely family. I was in Arizona all week for work and I was missing home tremendously. As soon as I got home, I booked it straight to pick up my daughter from the nanny. As soon as I walked in she let out the biggest scream and gave me the biggest hug that can melt your heart…  let’s just say she was attached to my hip all weekend.
If you saw my last post, you saw that I went pumpkin picking with my family two weeks ago , but I mentioned I was going to go again because I love Tranquility Farms. I love it there because its more kid friendly and had a lot of things for us to do. It was a little cold this time around, but my daughter can be happy anywhere, so it was a lot of fun.  During the weekends I tend to dress comfortably and of course in mommy and me outfits.
One question I get all the time is how do you find matching outfits and the answer I will always give is I know what’s in my closet as well as hers. If I’m in a store and I see something that matches I grab it. The three main stores for matching items are GAP, Old Navy and H&M. These stores are my go to for mommy and me matching. I also have some great shops I follow on Instagram. Check out the outfit details below and some great pictures from our second Pumpkin Picking Trip.
Happy Monday everyone.

My Outfit:
Vest: Kohls/Jlo
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Unknown
Beanie: Kohls

Annabelles Outfit:
Vest: Old Navy
Top: H&M
Jeans: Carters
Boots: Zara

Beanie: Zara













































No comments:

Post a Comment