Monday, July 28, 2014

A Friends Fairytale Wedding



Hi Dolls,

So this mommy had a night out with the hubby and I can tell you I had a great night. My friend Nicole's wedding was this past Saturday and I knew I had to find a great dress since I rarely get glammed up. I saw this dress a while ago on Hot Miami Styles and knew it was perfect for a summer wedding. The peach/coral color works great with my skin complexion, especially with a tan. When picking out a dress ladies its important to know what colors work for your skin tone, otherwise picking the wrong color can wash you out. I was super excited when it arrived and I tried it on because it fit me like a glove. I loved that the dress had a mermaid tail, making it look elegant. Overall I got so many compliments on my dress and was happy with my whole look.
Now lets talk about the wedding!
 I have to say every detail of my friends wedding was gorgeous. From her beautiful blush princess dress to her party dress and the decor, I think she hit the mark with the whole event. Check out some pictures below of my look and details of my friends wedding. 
I promise I will be posting more looks soon, just bare with me as I adjust to mommy hood.
Outfit Details: PeachOpenBackGown
Clutch: Mnologie
Ring: Swarovski





















The Beautiful Decor

The beautiful bride

Stunning

Me and the hubby

The beautiful cake

Loved her second look

How a bride should look

We had so much fun

The happy couple! Congrats


Peace & Love



No comments:

Post a Comment