Friday, March 7, 2014

Neutrogena Face-Off Challenge


Hi my loves, I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday thus far. Before I get started with this post, I do want to inform you that this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect. As always all opinions are my own.

I was super excited when asked to be a part of this campaign because I have been using these makeup wipes for a long time and swear by them. My bestie and makeup artist Benita Negron only uses these wipes on my face when doing my makeup and was the one to get me addicted to them, so when asked I knew it would be a great opportunity to show my readers how well they work. 
Benita taught me how important it is to take care of my face and now I wont dare go to bed without at least wiping my face down with these makeup wipes. I know we all have experienced that point where we are just so tired  that we say to ourselves we can wipe our face in the morning, but doing this can really damage your face and well your pillows too,lol. I usually have a nightly regimen where I wipe my makeup off and use a Neutragena face scrub, but if I'm that exhausted I know at least these wipes will do the job. The  reason I truly love these wipes is because they don't leave your face greasy or break me out as well as I only need to use one wipe. I have such sensitive skin so to find a wipe that actually takes the makeup off without leaving my face greasy and blemish free was exciting for me. Ladies it is very simple, if you want healthy skin, you must take care of it, as I get older I realize  more and more how important it is. These Neutrogena wipes are sure to remove 99.3% of all traces of dirt, oil, and makeup to reveal clean, fresh skin and recommended by dermatologists two times more than any other brand.
I now carry the travel size with me everywhere, so there is no excuse for me not to take care of my face.

Check out below the before and after pictures of me with my makeup on and after I wiped it off . You know I love you all if I am showing my all natural face so you can see how great these wipes work,lol. 
Let me know if any of you used these wipes before and what you think of them, I would love to know.
Have a great weekend everyone.
  
BEFORE
Only one wipe is needed, my trick is I always do my eyes last.

AFTER
As you can see, after using one Neutrogena makeup wipe on m
y face and scrubbed it with a white towel there is no residue left behind, just a nice cleansed face.

Even my daughter loves that I wipe my face with Neutrogena face wipes:)


No comments:

Post a Comment